New in Doon
Dehradun! Before moving from Delhi to Dehradun I was pretty fascinated
about this place. I was in love with this city because love of my life belongs
to this city. Whosoever, heard that I’m shifting to this place was like wow! It
is such a good place, you can go to Mussoorie on weekends blah! blah! And I was
pretty sure that I will love this place after chaotic, polluted and hectic four
years in Delhi. Though I was in love with Delhi too but this place was special
for some obvious reason.
So, now it’s been nearly three months in Dehradun also known as city of
love (I don’t know why?). What I like about the city is the simplicity. This
place makes me happy in many ways like I love the sunny mornings which brighten
up the day also, this place witnesses a mesmerizing sun disappear not
every place get to see that. The sky goes orange from golden-yellow; watching
it every evening is surely a treat to your eyes.
The city has some good places for shopping and eating as well though I
haven’t explored that much but will surely help newbies like me to know much
about the place. As this is my first write-up about this city I don’t have much
to write as of now. I wish to write more about this beautiful city as gradually
I will explore the place. Hope this new journey I’m starting is going to be
fun-filled.
#dehradun #newgirlinthecity #uttarakhand #delhi #journalist
#contentwriting
Comments
Post a Comment